DBX 120A SUB-HARMONIC SYNTHESIZER
DBX 120A SUB-HARMONIC SYNTHESIZER
- In Store
The wildly mainstream beat of "House Music" is prone to be driven by the throbbing, low-end bass of DBX Sub-harmonic Synthesizers in clubs far and wide. For quite a long time, the protected DBX Sub-harmonic Synthesis has been the mystery weapon utilized by portable DJ's and film and sound experts to create an effect unavailable from any other device unique because the DBX procedure really produces a new, Waveform Modeled bass note, precisely an octave beneath the bass in the first sound.
The DBX 120A Sub-harmonic Synthesizer with Modeled Waveform Synthesis has been exceptionally upgraded by DBX engineers for the requirements of sound experts. Its two separate groups of bass blend give the best mix of smoothness and control, and the free Low Frequency Boost circuit is intended to get the most out of superior low frequency speaker systems.
Adaptable system interfacing is accomplished by giving both 1/4" and RCA input connectors, alongside primary outputs which can be full range (counting blend) or high frequency just, alongside a different subwoofer output with its own particular level control.
The 120A's licensed sub-harmonic union process really manufactures the combined waveform utilizing the wave-shape of the first bass material. Unlike other attempts at bass synthesis, the DBX process produces smooth, the DBX procedure produces smooth, musical low frequencies that don't meddle with mid and high-band data, notwithstanding when most extreme amalgamation and support are connected. The outcome is a low-end punch that individuals truly feel, even at system levels that won't demolish sound gear or harm hearing.
- DJ Mixing
- Theater and Film Sound
- Music Recording
- Live Music Performance
- Individual control for two ranges of sub-harmonic frequencies
- Separate Low Frequency Boost Circuit
- Separate Subwoofer Output
- 1/4" Balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA Input Connectors
- Front panel LED's that show crossover status and synthesis activity
- Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected
- Built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point
Want to know more? Please click here for more information
The DBX 120A Sub-Harmonic Synthesizer features DJ Mixing, Theater and Film Sound, Music Recording, Live Music Performance, Broadcasting, Individual control for two ranges of sub-harmonic frequencies, Separate Low Frequency Boost Circuit, Separate Subwoofer Output, 1/4" Balanced inputs and outputs, RCA Input Connectors, Front panel LED's that show crossover status and synthesis activity, Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected, and built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match this product for you. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 business day). If you leave us your phone number that will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Bavas Music?
- When you shop with Bavas Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business with stores across the country.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.