KURZWEIL FORTE SE 88 NOTE PREMIUM STAGE PIANO
Make 4 payments of $843.56 over 8 weeks and get it now! more info
Signature is required on Delivery. If you are located outside Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane Metro areas our customer Service can contact you if your order incurs additional freight charges due to location or oversized items (See conditions). Shipping times may vary from 3-10 Business Days.
Forte SE 88 HAMMER European Action DIGITAL PIANO and SYNTHESIZER ,8 Zone with quick split/ layer function German thomann D grand and Japanese grand piano PLUS Orchestral and SYNTH 188 MB Memory Sounds 1024 User programs Piano string resonance modeling
Notify me when back in stock
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Over 40 Years In Business
KURZWEIL FORTE SE 88 NOTE PREMIUM STAGE PIANO With Synthesizer sounds and Load Samples
Following the standard of greatness established by the Forte, the Forte SE brings your performance to new heights with its astonishing sound quality, dependability and user-friendly operation. Featuring a new sleek design and interface modifications, the Forte SE 88 is proving itself as one of the great pianos out there right now.PLUS it has
Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
Easy to use iPAD Controller software -Click here
Kurzweil do not overlook quality and with this feature packed piano you can tell they have put their best foot forward. The Forte features 88 weighted hammer action keys. Placement of all wheels and dials were made with the interest of the users. Kurzweil have also included Flash-Play which powers the Forte SE with 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
Want to compare other KURZWEIL PIANOS -Click here
- 88 Weighted keys with hammer action and aftertouch (Fatar TP100LR keyboard)
- 128 Voice polyphony
- 512 Sounds
- 182 Multis
- 2 GB Flash play incl. German thomann D grand and Japanese grand piano
- 188 MB Memory for user samples
- 1024 User programs
- 8 Zone with quick split/ layer function
- 32 Effects blocks
- V.A.S.T. editing
- 8 Arpeggiators
- Controller: 9 slider with 9 buttons
- Master EQ with tuneable midrange
- 2x 6.3 mm jack line out balanced
- Stereo headphone output
- Stereo line input 3.5 mm mini jack
- Connectors for 2 thomann switch pedals and 1 expression pedal
- MIDI I/O, USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 124.2 x 38.6 x 13.2 cm
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Including 1 switch pedal
Want to know more? Please Click Here
|Model #||Forte SE 88|
|Artist / Author||KURZWEIL|
|Type||HAMMER ACTION PRO DIGITAL PIANO|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
or Complete this form to email us your enquiry.
More From This Category
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match this product for you. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 business day). If you leave us your phone number that will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Bavas Music?
- When you shop with Bavas Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business with stores across the country.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
ONLINE - AVAILABILITY DEFINITION - Delivery 5- 14 working days
With this option we aim to give you the best selection online for your choice of product and offer this service by having over 10.000 products that are available for you to purchase in Australia with Local warranty and support that would not be normally available in most stores. Because the goods are supplied from our Logistics warehouse these need to be processed by a 3rd party. This could also be the Supplier / Importers warehouse.
If this is the case they may be out of stock at the time or ordering and delivery time may be extended. We will call you to advise accordingly.