M-Audio M-Track 192KHz 2 Channel USB Interface
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. It boasts an elegant, pro-grade metal chassis featuring a large central volume knob, and new transparent, low-noise pre-amps as well as A/D converters that offer the best quality audio performance available in its class. It allows you to record 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR 1/4" balanced combo input, and a new 1/4" instrument input with specially designed gain and impedance stage for an extremely accurate representation of a guitar or bass being plugged straight into the interface.
Connect to your Mac or PC with the 2X2 using a standard USB or USB-C port cables included. It connnects with Hi-Speed USB connection as well as with the USB/Direct balance knob which enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs to make an almost effortless process possible. With professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle all combined into the M-Track 2X2, it is the best choice for solo artists to start recording.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine A/D converters
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1/4" Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch for all microphone types
- Dedicated 1/4" Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for Instrument Input
- Stereo 1/4" Main Outputs and 1/4" Headphone Output with independent level controls
Want to know more? Please click here for more information
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.