M-Audio M-Track 8 Channel USB Interface w/CUBASE LE
Add a professional edge to your studio with the M-Track Eight from M-Audio. This eight-input USB 2.0 audio interface enables you to track large music ensembles, record the band, or mic an entire drum set with pro-grade audio components and a myriad of connections. Eight combo XLR+1/4" inputs accommodate nearly any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar, and eight dedicated outputs offer versatile playback options.
The XLR inputs are designed to work with microphones and other Lo-Z sources, and the phantom power switch enables you to use condenser microphones by delivering 48v phantom power to the XLR inputs (Channels 1-4; 5-8). M-Track Eight also has two conveniently located inputs on the front panel that can be switched to allow instrument-level signals, so you can plug your electric guitar or bass directly into M-Track Eight and start recording. Individual gain knobs with meters help ensure the proper input level by providing real-time visual feedback.
- 8-channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 XLR+1/4″ combo inputs with individual metering
- Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
- 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
- Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
- 8 balanced 1/4″ outputs and dedicated control room output
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
- Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation and up to 8 channels of simultaneous audio recording
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, TrueVerb, L1 Ultramaximizer, and Manny Marroquin Delay) to add a professional finish to your production
- Pro Tools® ready
Want to know more? Please click here for more information
8-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit/96 kHz resolution 8 Balanced Inputs & Outputs & 2 front-panel instrument inputs Dual headphone outputs, Phantom power & individual metering Standard 1U 19" rack size w/ Cubase 7 LE & Waves Bundle
- Frequency Response: 56Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Power: 40 watts
- High-Frequency Amplifier Power: 30 watts
- Maximum Signal-To-Noise (Dynamic Range): > 100 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V ~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size: 7.7” x 7” x 10”; 19.5cm x 17.6cm x 25.2cm
- Weight: 11 lbs./unit; 5 kg.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.