ALTO KICK 400 KEYBOARD AMPLIFIER
ALTO KICK 400 KEYBOARD AMPLIFIER
- In Store
Imagine a keyboard amp that's been designed with the same passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm as today's leading guitar and bass amplifiers. That's the Kick12.
The Kick12 presents a new and more powerful amplifier design for keyboardists, drummers, and those needing a personal PA. You get 400 Watts of peak power in a true bi-amped design with a custom-tuned electronic crossover, an integrated four-channel mixer and built-in Alesis effects.
Just like Alto Professional's industry-leading Truesonic loudspeakers, the Kick12 is a fine-tuned performance-hungry machine. Each component has been optimized for maximum performance, giving you a powerful amplifier that is authoritative, detailed and lightweight, and has everything you need without any unnecessary complication.
When it comes to raw power, the Kick12 doesn’t mess around. The Kick12’s modern Class D digital amplifier circuitry gives you 400 Watts of peak power in an astonishingly lightweight package. It's been designed and tuned by passionate audio enthusiasts to give you the best audio quality and power output in its class.
With the Kick12, none of that massive power gets wasted because its super-efficient drivers put that power to maximum use. Even the speaker baffle has been designed to direct your sound with precision, holding the woofer and tweeter at a slight upward angle for the best sound projection into the listening area.
At its heart, the Kick12 is multifunctional. With its host of inputs and outputs, on-board four-channel mixer, and built-in effects, you can use it as a keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier or even as a PA system for small to medium-sized gigs.
With this much versatility, you need an amplifier that's going to run efficiently and sound great night after night. The Kick12 is a true bi-amped design, giving its 12" LF woofer and 1" HF driver their own dedicated amplifier. Both drivers get exactly the power they need to make your performance shine. You hear every note, clean and crystal clear.
The usual way of doing things is to use an off-the-shelf amplifier with a passive crossover, and then send that garden-variety signal to ordinary drivers. If you're a garden-variety musician with ordinary standards, that's probably good enough. It’s not good enough for Alto, and we suspect not good enough for you either. Instead, Alto use a bi-amp system where each driver has its own dedicated amplifier. We divide the frequency spectrum (the highs and lows) very precisely with our active electronic crossover in the amplifier’s circuitry.
There’s no clarity-robbing "interference" like there is with a conventional passive crossover. With the Kick12's active crossover, the highs are kept completely out of the woofer, and the lows are kept completely out of the tweeter. Result? Stunning transparency and detail. You’ll never settle for anything less again.
Give your music real, premium effects, not embarrassing, hokey imitations. The Kick12 comes packed with 16 professional effects from Alesis, the acknowledged leader in world-class electronic music products, including delay, flanger, chorus and multiple reverbs. Each effect has 16 different variations, giving you a total of 256 effect presets to choose from. A footswitch input allows you to activate or bypass the effects channel instantly while you perform (footswitch not included). FX Level controls are located on all four channels, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of effect on each channel.
The Kick12 from Alto Professional is a complete reimagining of what a keyboard amp should be, built from the ground up. Massive power, essential capabilities, and precision-engineered components come together to give you a keyboard amplifier that sounds and performs better than you thought was possible.
- 4-channel mixer with stereo line inputs on each channel and an XLR input on Channel 1
- 400 Watts peak power, 200 Watts continuous
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- 12” low-frequency transducer, 1” compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus, and more
- 256 effect presets: 16 effects with 16 variations each
- Integrated folding steel kickstand provides the ideal monitoring angle
- Level, effects, and high & low EQ controls on all four channels
- Stereo RCA input for connecting MP3 players and other audio devices
- Footswitch input allows instant activation or bypass of effects
- 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Angled speaker baffle for the best sound projection into the listening area
- Dual XLR and 1/4" Mix outputs
- Ground Lift switch
Want to know more? Please view the Alto site by clicking here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match this product for you. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 business day). If you leave us your phone number that will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Bavas Music?
- When you shop with Bavas Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business with stores across the country.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.