MAESTRO Solid Maple Top Violin Set 3/4 Size
Shoulder Rest, Music Stand, Digital Tuner, Strings
Make 4 payments of $39.75 over 8 weeks and get it now! more info
Signature is required on Delivery. If you are located outside Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane Metro areas our customer Service can contact you if your order incurs additional freight charges due to location or oversized items (See conditions). Shipping times may vary from 3-10 Business Days.
MAESTRO JENDRIX SERIES Solid Wood Violin Hard wood Bow Specially designed Hard Foam Lighweight Case (with Shoulder Straps) Solid Chin Rest Padded VelourShoulder Rest Rosin Wood Bridge Music Stand and CARRY BAG
Notify me when back in stock
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Over 40 Years In Business
Maestro Student/Beginner Violin Package (3/4 Size) JENDRIX SERIES
Get this incredible package from Bava’s Music exclusively right now. This Maple and Spruce Violin Package includes:
- 3/4 Size Violin with Maple Sides/Back and Spruce Gloss Top + Painted Purfling
- Hard Wood Bow + BONUS Rosin
- Included Hard-case designed from hard hi-tech Poly Foam with accessory pockets, 2 x bow holder and shoulder straps
- Strings attached + BONUS Spare Strings included
- Solid Chin Rest
- Padded Velour Shoulder Rest
- Wooden Bridge for exceptional tone
- Electronic Tuner for perfect fine tuning
- Music Stand and Bag
Perfect for the beginner or student violinist, this Maestro Violin package is not only an affordable option, but one that will exceed expectations, thanks to the care in design and exceptional build quality we have achieved. Bava’s Music has created this package for the Australian market, offering an entry level option with focus on usability and sound quality.
Maestro is a name synonymous with teaching and learning. We have worked to design this package so you get everything you need to start playing out of the box. So included, we have packaged together the key components and spare parts so your student violinist is ready to play, practise and travel anywhere with their violin. Instead of working with a middle man, we have created this directly with our manufacturer to give you the optimum price and package parts.
The violin itself has a Spruce top that has a high gloss finish and this together with its Maple sides and back, create a beautiful, bright sound that is certainly Australia’s best beginner violin available. Designed by musicians, for musicians, our Maestro line of learning instruments is NOT like other budget or beginner packages you will find in online supermarkets and we proudly stand behind its exceptional quality. We have also included a music stand so you are ready to practise anywhere, with your music at the perfect height for any student up to 5’11” tall.
Our package comes safely packaged and ready to tune. This can be done yourself or with your teacher - Simply place the bridge between the two f-holes and tune your strings with the BONUS included electronic tuner for perfect Orchestra pitch (440Hz). Have any questions about this package? Give our team a call or email us anytime!
- Complete Violin package for student violinist
- 3/4 Size
- Maple sides and back with spruce top
- All accessories come in box including bow, rosin, strings, spare strings, chin rest, shoulder rest, wooden bridge, electronic tuner, music stand and padded hard case
- Beautiful and bright tone
- Exceptional Value never seen before in Australia
|Artist / Author||MAESTRO|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bavas Music City users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
or Complete this form to email us your enquiry.
More From This Category
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match this product for you. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 business day). If you leave us your phone number that will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Bavas Music?
- When you shop with Bavas Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business with stores across the country.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
ONLINE - AVAILABILITY DEFINITION - Delivery 5- 14 working days
With this option we aim to give you the best selection online for your choice of product and offer this service by having over 10.000 products that are available for you to purchase in Australia with Local warranty and support that would not be normally available in most stores. Because the goods are supplied from our Logistics warehouse these need to be processed by a 3rd party. This could also be the Supplier / Importers warehouse.
If this is the case they may be out of stock at the time or ordering and delivery time may be extended. We will call you to advise accordingly.