ROLAND TD25KS V-Drums ELECTRONIC DRUMS
5 Piece electronic drum kitRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
- In Store
Roland TD25KS Electronic V-Drum Kit
The Roland TD-25Kwith SuperNATURAL technology and Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30 is hte ultimate in Real Time Sound modelling . The CPU Controlled sound engine calculates each level of interaction and responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PDX-6 6.5-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-8 8-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach function
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness!
- Picture Shows The kit with the OPTIONS
When you sit down at the TD-25K, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There’s a full compliment of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25K’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
The TD-25K makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Drum Sound Module
TD-25 x 1V-Pad (Snare)
PDX-100 x 1V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2)
PDX-6 x 2V-Pad (Tom3)
PDX-8 x 1V-Hi-Hat
VH-11 x 1V-Cymbal Crash
CY-12C x 2V-Cymbal Ride|
CY-13R x 1Kick Pad
KD-9 x 1Drum Stand
MDS-9V x 1
Drum Key, Setup Guide
*Kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.
Options (sold separately)
Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
Pad Mount: MDH Series
Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10
Stereo Headphones: RH-300V
Noise Eater: NE-10, NE-1
V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X
V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDES MDS-9V, SOUND MODULE, KICK PAD, CYMBALS)
Width 1300 mm
Depth 1200 mm
Height 1250 mm
Weight 26.5 kg
|Artist / Author||ROLAND|
|Type||DIGITAL ELECTRONIC DRUMS|
Roland TD25KS V-DrumsBy: Stephen Henry on 23 January 2018The service from BAVA'S music was excellent. Placed an order and the product was delivered to me within one week. I'm no spring chicken, but have wanted some form of electronic drums for quite a while. On receiving my V drums and setting them up I was verry impressed with the simplicity and variation in sound from the kit. I'm still working the kit's out. Have had one rehersal with the band (the guy's were jealous) and did a live set last weekend using a Berringer speaker as my amplification. All looks good and am looking forward to just spending some (my time) with the kit.
More From This Category
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match this product for you. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 business day). If you leave us your phone number that will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Bavas Music?
- When you shop with Bavas Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business with stores across the country.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.